Reliable - Honda engine
4-STROKE HONDA GXH-50 CC ENGINE
- Equipped with an hour meter for easy maintenance planning
The Honda engines have proven to be the most reliable engines on the market. The Honda 4-stroke gas (petrol) engines will deliver dependable power, no matter what temperature it is, for as long as you need to use it.
Self-propelled - decreases operator effort
- Integrated control in the handle
- Decreases operator effort
- Improves productivity
The machine has a self-propelled transmission that decreases the operator’s effort considerably. It also allows a constant rate of installation.
High productivity and profitability
The 600MH perimeter wire machine can bury up to 600 meters of wire per hour.
Moreover, its small size and light weight mean that the machine is easy to transport from one site to another in a small vehicle.
Easy to handle
ADJUSTABLE MULTI-POSITION HANDLE
- Tilts 180 degrees front and back
- Pivots 30 degrees to the right
- Facilitates operation in tight spaces
- Reduces vibration
The machine allows to easily install the wire under hedges, shrubs and low branches using the multi-position handle and sideways pivot!
Ergonomic and efficient into corners
GET RIGHT INTO THE CORNERS!
The machine buries the wire in tight corners thanks to its compact size, offset cutting blade and multi-position handle.
Moreover, it offers a comfortable work position with its ergonomic and multi-position cushioned handle.
EDGE DISTANCE GUIDE
- Adjustable from 15 cm to 45 cm
- Allows meeting robot manufacturer’s requirements
Equipped with a distance guide the machine allows for the insertion of the perimeter wire at a consistent and precise distance (from 15 cm up to 45 cm from an edge). Moreover, the PWM600MH works close to hedges thanks to its offset cutting blade.
Prevents grass damage
- Reduces the accumulation of debris around the blade and its axis
- Facilitates insertion of the blade into the ground
- Prevents grass damage
- Optimal shape for wire flow
- Easy to reach
- Protects tube from wear
The perimeter wire machine prevents grass damage thanks to its sliding foot and wire guide.
For all soil types
HARDENED STEEL BLADE
- For all soil types
- Normal ground
- Compacted and/or stony soils
- Reversible with two types of teeth
- Offset 15 cm from the outside of the wheel
- Easy to change
- High-resistance paint
- Easy maintenance
With its steel frame, its hardened steel blade and other high quality components, the PWM600MH is able to insert wire into any grounds!
Hosts all types of wires
INSTALL WIRE FROM ALL ROBOT MANUFACTURERS
The PWM600MH is equipped with stepped centering hubs, plastic spacers and rubber damper in order to uncoil wire smoothly from most reel types up to 500 meters.
With its four other accessories, you will be able to install the wire from all robot manufacturers. We invite you to browse thru the different possibilities.
Other accessories available :
- PWMA-0001 – The perimeter wire drum allows to wind up bulk wire that comes with some robots.
- PWMA-0002 – The perimeter wire box 18 cm X 18 cm is designed for coils emptying from the center (e.g.: Robomow).
- PWMA-0003 – The perimeter wire box 22.5 cm X 22.5 cm is designed for boxes emptying from the center (e.g.: iMow).
- PWMA-0006 – The perimeter wire meter measures meters of wire as you install.
- PWMA-0007 – The reversible blade type 7 from Portable Winch Co.
- PWMA-0008 – The heavy duty solid carbide blade, ideal for very stony and/or very compacted soils.